It is the intention of the Company to ensure the protection of the Interested Subjects, through the strictest respect of the personal data regulation in accordance with the legislative decree n. 196/2003 ("Data protection code"), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/79, every national GDPR’s implementation regulation that is applicable within the scope of the Services, including, by way of example and not exhaustively, the legislative decree based on the adoption of art 13 of the Delegation Law n. 163/2017 and Provision n. 330/2013 of the Garante for the protection of personal data containing the guidelines on promotional activities and against spam (“Garante’s Provision”). The Data protection Code, EU GDPR, Delegation Law and Garante’s Provision are reported as “Privacy Regulation” in the following lines.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
- Contact form
Personal Data : surname, email, name, phone number, business name
- Mailing list or newsletter
Personal Data : city, surname,email, name, phone number, occupation, business name, website
- Social network and external network interactions
- Like Button and Facebook’s social widgets
- +1 Button and Google’s social widgets
- Tweet button and Twitter’’s social widgets
- Personal Data: Cookie and Users Data
- Google Analytics with anonimous IP
- Personal Data: Cookie and Users Data
More information about Personal Data
Personal Data are processed in scope of the mediation activity following these purposes:
1. Direct exclusively to implement the operations and services in question;
2. Connected to the obligations foreseen by laws, regulations and community legislation as well as by instructions given by authorities authorized to do so by supervisory and control bodies;
3. Functional to the development of MyacomGroup’s activities and of its partners and / or Clients and / or Third Parties for which the interested party has the right to express or refuse consent, the following activities are part of this category:
a. detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and on the activities carried out by the Company or its Partners and / or Clients, performed directly or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires, etc .;
b. selling and promotion of products or services carried out by the Company or by Third Parties through letters, phone calls, advertising materials, automated communication systems, email marketing, etc .;
c. market surveys
Data’s will be processed with manual, electronic, IT and telematic tools strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data’s not subjet to dissimination. The sharing is relative to the necessities of the company’s activities. The collected user’s data are stored inside The European Economic Area (EEA).
Rights of the Interested Subjects
According to the Personal Data’s procession, the interested subject following art 7 of The Data Protection Code has the right to:
1. to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and even if their communication in an intelligible form
2. to obtain the indication : of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to of the article 5, comma 2, Legislative decree n.196/2003, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. to obtain: the updating, the correction or, when wanted, the integration of data, the cancellation (article 17) or the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, regarding their content, of those whose data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the Interested protected subject rights.
4. to oppose in every or some parts on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning the subject, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Owner, manager and designated persons in charge of data processing
MyacomGroup is the Owner, with registered office in Piazzetta San Carlo 2 Lugano, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. The designated manager for the processing of customer data is MyacomGroup. The persons in charge of processing personal data are the employees and collaborators of the Company.
For acceptance flag in landing page